Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wholly Devoted to You 5-29-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be the center of my thoughts, always welcome in my heart. I deliberately devote my thoughts and desires to You alone, my Lord and my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ... "Blessed by the Lord, who has given rest to His people Israel according to all that He has promised; not one word has failed of all His good promise, which He spoke through His servant Moses. The Lord our God be with us, as He was with our ancestors; may He not leave us or abandon us, but incline our hearts to Him, to walk in all His ways, and to keep His commandments, His statutes, and His ordinances, which He commanded our ancestors. ... Therefore devote yourselves completely to the Lord our God, walking in His statutes and keeping His commandments, as at this day" (1 Kings 8:56-61). As I wait on You this morning, Your Holy Spirit is forming new words of worship in my heart. ... Be the center of my thoughts, Always welcome in my heart. Come and lead me by Your hand, In Your strength I stand. Come, Lord Jesus, I am Yours, Wholly devoted to You. Lead me in Your ways Through the moments of my day. Sensitive to the hearing of Your voice, Responsive to the nudging of Your Spirit. Come, Lord Jesus, I am Yours, Wholly devoted to You. Yes, Lord. Your promises are true and so are You. You have promised to draw near to me as I draw near to You (James 4:8). As I entrust my day to You, You will never leave me or abandon me. You will lead me and empower me to walk in Your ways, all by Your grace and all in Your power. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com