Friday, July 10, 2009

Find Life, Have Favor 7-10-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father and Son, abide in me by Your Spirit. ... "Happy is the one who listens to Me, watching daily at My gates, waiting beside My doors. For whoever finds Me finds life and obtains favor from the Lord..." (Proverbs 8:33-34). Lord, give me greater wisdom and deeper humility to listen continually for Your voice, watch daily at Your gates, and wait longingly at Your doors. Increase my hunger for Your presence. Let my desperate need for more of You be the driving force of my life. There is no true life apart from You. You are the way, the truth, and the life. And You promise Your life to all who seek You. "Then when you call upon Me and come and pray to Me, I will hear you. When you search for Me, you will find Me; if you seek Me with all your heart, I will let you find Me, says the Lord..." (Jeremiah 29:12-14). This is the favor of God that rests upon those who seek You with all their hearts. This is the life of God that fills the hearts of all who embrace the love and peace and joy flowing forever from Yours. Happy is the one who finds the treasure of this wisdom; blessed is the one who would wisely sell all he has to have it (Matthew 13:44). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Subscribe by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Ministry Resources or Contribute to our vision and calling: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org