Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Believe 7-29-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I believe in You. And I trust in the promise and the covenant of Your unending love for me. ... I believe in You I believe in You I believe in Your power to love me I believe in You I believe in You I believe in You, Lord, today I believe in You I believe in You I believe in Your power to heal me I believe in You I believe in You I believe in You, Lord, today I believe in You I believe in You I believe in Your power to lead me I believe in You I believe in You I believe in You, Lord, today I believe in You I believe in You I believe in Your power to use me I believe in You I believe in You I believe in You, Lord, today ... Thank You, Lord, for waking me this morning with this song of faith and trust You've been writing in my spirit as I sleep. What a picture of the God who never sleeps and never stops moving in our lives, who blesses those who rest in Him, "who works for those who wait for Him" (Isaiah 64:4). I hear You say to my heart this morning, "Do not let your heart be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in Me" (from John 14:1). Yes, Lord Jesus. I believe in You. You are One with the Father, One with the Holy Spirit, and You are also One with me as I believe in You. "I ask not only on behalf of these, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me through their word, that they may all be one. As You, Father, are in Me and I am in You, may they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You have sent Me. The glory that You have given Me I have given them, so that they may be one, as We are One, I in them and You in Me, that they may become completely one, so that the world may know that You have sent Me and have loved them even as You have loved Me" John 17:20-23). On the basis of Your love, grounded in Your Word, and poured into my heart by Your Spirit, I believe (Romans 5:5). ... I believe in You, Lord, today. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays My friend, thank you for joining with me in the journey of prayer and life together. Thank you for the prayers and notes of encouragement along the way. And always feel free to forward these on to those who may be blessed and encouraged by these simple morning prayers to start the day centered on Jesus, embraced by the Father, and filled afresh with the Holy Spirit. If you're in our area, we still have room for you to come join us at our upcoming Healing Prayer Weekend or weeklong intensive course of The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry. Please contact Marilyn Walker, our Director of Ministries to join us: DirOfMinistries@aol.com We'd love to have you! I'm really excited about my new book on healing, Free to Be Like Jesus. You can order it from www.amazon.com or through any Christian bookstore or from our Online ministry resource center: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org , where all proceeds go to support the vision and calling of our ministry. I'd love to hear your feedback. I tried to include many real-life experiences, testimonies, and sample prayers along with biblically-balanced teaching on Christian healing ministry. This book puts into words much of what I've learned in these first 12 years of healing prayer ministry, and I'd love to share it with you. God bless you and thank you for your prayers for me to get this book published and available. Subscribe by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Devotional Archives at: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com