Thursday, July 09, 2009

High Adventure 7-9-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Take me by the hand, lead me by the heart. ... "The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice; he who begets a wise son will be glad in him. Let your father and mother be glad; let her who bore you rejoice" (Proverbs 23:24-25). My younger boys and I had a couple of days of high adventure. We stayed at a friends' cabin in the country, catching tiny little fish in the pond, riding a four-wheeler through the woods, building bonfires, shooting at cans, and enjoying our adventure together. There's something deeply righteous about the laughter of little boys that makes their daddy's heart glad. Even the sleepy eyes and bobbing heads from the backseat on the car ride home is a testimony to time well spent. Daddy Abba, my Father God, thank You for all the adventures You take me on. Thank You for finding joy in my laughter. I want to make Your heart glad with my life. And one day I want to look back to earth on the car ride home to heaven and know it was time well spent with You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I'm looking forward to the next few weeks of Sabbath rest. I'll still be having my morning prayer times (just maybe sleeping in a little!) and sending out my devotional most of the time. I don't think of this is not part of my work; this is my life-line of communion with my Lord. And I'm so glad to have you with me in my journey, morning by morning. But I'll not be replying to many emails for awhile. Please let Marilyn Walker, my Director of Ministries, know any needs or possible ministry opportunities: DirOfMinistries@aol.com I do plan to get my new book available from our web site and it will be available through Amazon.com and other book suppliers very soon. Free to Be Like Jesus -- Transforming Power of Healing & Deliverance. Please keep this in prayer for the next exciting season of ministry. And please order one and spread the word to everyone who may be interested. All the proceeds will be going into our ministry. God bless you! Please register on-line to come join us for these Messiah Ministries prayer ministry events later this summer: July 31-August 2, 2009 -- Healing Prayer Weekend at Cliffview Retreat Center in Lancaster, Kentucky led by Tommy Hays. You'll receive teaching and ministry in a peaceful, worshipful retreat setting. Spiritual Principles of Deep Healing— Explore God’s order in every dimension in spirit, soul, and body. Past hurts require healing to realize true freedom. It’s only God’s redemptive power that can bring us back to God’s created plan. Hindrances To Healing— Scripture provides principles that reveal possible barriers that hinder healing, freedom and wholeness. These given over to God, prepare the way for God’s powerful healing love. For Information or To Register: ClickHereToRegisterHealingWeekend August 10-13, 2009 -- The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry - Level I Come for a focused time of training, equipping, and impartation through discipleship, personal ministry, and mentoring, led by Tommy Hays and the teaching team. We will study and experience a biblical perspective of the ministry of healing and wholeness of spirit, soul and body, and apply the foundational principles of the Kingdom of God for prayer ministry. The course combines dynamic classroom teaching in a small group setting with personal hands-on experience as students receive personal ministry and are guided in ministry for others. For Information or To Register: ClickHereToRegisterSchoolOfMinistry Subscribe by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Daily Archives at: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com Order our Ministry Resources or Contribute to our vision and calling: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org