Thursday, September 22, 2011

"What Do You See?" - September 22

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of my day and the foundation of my life. ...

"The word of the Lord came to me, saying, 'Jeremiah, what do you see?' And I said, 'I see a branch of an almond tree.' Then the Lord said, 'You have seen well, for I am watching over My word to perform it'" (Jeremiah 1:11-12).


Come, Holy Spirit. Open the eyes of my heart to see what You're doing in my life and through my life today. Let me see what the word of the Lord is going forth to accomplish. Let me see the trees that are to stand firm in the wind; let me see the branches that are to hold much fruit; let me see the blossoms that signal new life. "With all wisdom and insight He has made known to us the mystery of His will, according His good pleasure that He set forth in Christ, as a plan for the fullness of time, to gather up all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth" (Ephesians 1:8-10).


Father, I want to see what You're doing and hear what You're saying, according to Your good pleasure to make known to me Your will for my day. I want to see You in all things. And I want to fulfill all things You have in Your heart for the challenges and opportunities that I will encounter along my journey today. "With the eyes of (my) heart enlightened, (I) may know what is the hope to which (You) have called me, what are the riches of (Your) glorious inheritance among the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of (Your) power for us who believe, according to the working of (Your) great power" (Ephesians 1:18-19). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, please keep us in prayer this weekend at the annual Men's Spiritual Retreat at Rock Eagle outside Atlanta with the North Georgia Conference of United Methodist Men. Over a thousand men will be coming; and I'll teaching and ministering on healing, deliverance, and spiritual warfare in the equipping sessions, in the evening prayer and praise gatherings, and on the Thurday night time of prayer and fasting for the conference: http://ngcumm.org


Please come join us in Lexington in October for our 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry for equipping and impartation in healing prayer ministry and prophetic ministry. Scholarships are available as needed so all can come. Please see our Events Calendar on the web site for details or to register on-line: www.messiah-ministries.org


Please come for healing prayer ministry at The Healing Rooms of Lexington every Thursday Night, hosted by our ministry team in Lexington. Details on our ministry web site calendar: www.messiah-ministries.org