Thursday, September 29, 2011

Destined According to Purpose - September 29

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I worship You and trust You in my heart and with all my life - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ...

"In Christ we also have obtained an inheritance, having been destined according to the purpose of Him Who accomplishes all things according to His counsel and will, so that we, who were the first to set our hope on Christ, might live for the praise of His glory" (Ephesians 1:11-12).


You created me and destined me according to a purpose. And though You already know every choice I'll ever make and every choice that everyone will ever make who will have any influence upon my life throughout all generations, You still empower me with the freedom to choose every moment of every day. Every question and decision, every test and challenge, becomes an opportunity to embrace You and Your destiny for my life or not: "I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Choose life so that you and your descendents may live" (Deuteronomy 30:19).


In the freedom that the nature of Your love requires, it's both my privilege and responsibility to choose well in the grace You give whether to trust in You or trust in myself, whether to lean into Your will for my life or push back against it. I have the freedom to choose whether to "resolve to do the will of God" or resolve to do something else, something less (John 7:17).


So as best as I can and all by Your grace, I choose You and I choose life. I choose the life You've destined for me. I set my hope on You and choose to live my life for the praise of Your glory. I choose to embrace the inheritance I have already obtained in Christ. I will not despise my birthright, nor deny my heritage. In You, I am a son of God, created with purpose, calling, and destiny. And I believe You are able and willing to accomplish all You have purposed in Your heart for my life according to Your will. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


It's not too late to sign up for our School starting Wednesday! We're excited that the registrations for our upcoming Level 1 School of Spiritual Ministry indicate this may be our biggest class ever! Please come join us in Lexington in October for our 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry for equipping and impartation in healing prayer ministry and prophetic ministry. Scholarships are available as needed so all can come. Please see our Events Calendar on the web site for details or to register on-line: www.messiah-ministries.org


We're excited that the registrations for our upcoming Level 1 School of Spiritual Ministry indicate this may be our biggest class ever! Please come join us in Lexington in October for our 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry for equipping and impartation in healing prayer ministry and prophetic ministry. Scholarships are available as needed so all can come. Please see our Events Calendar on the web site for details or to register on-line: www.messiah-ministries.org


Tonight, please come for healing prayer ministry at The Healing Rooms of Lexington every Thursday Night, hosted by our ministry team in Lexington. Details on our ministry web site calendar: www.messiah-ministries.org


Please come for healing prayer ministry at The Healing Rooms of Lexington every Thursday Night, hosted by our ministry team in Lexington. Details on our ministry web site calendar: www.messiah-ministries.org