Friday, October 21, 2011

"Hope Continually" - October 21

Good morning, Lord Jesus. My Lord, my Savior, my Best Friend, I welcome You into my heart and into my day. ...

"But I will hope continually, and will praise You yet more and more. My mouth will tell of Your righteous acts, of Your deeds of salvation all day long, though their number is past my knowledge. I will come praising the mighty deeds of the Lord God, I will praise Your righteousness, Yours alone.... You Who have done great things, O God, Who is like You? You Who have made me see many troubles and calamities will revive me again; from the depths of the earth, You will bring me up again. You will increase my honor, and comfort me once again" (Psalm 71:14-21).


I've seen "many troubles and calamities;" but I've also seen great breakthrough and deliverance. I've seen much injustice and evil, but I've also seen astounding generosity and mercy. I live in a broken, fallen world, hurtling along in the throes of the age-old process of Your restoration of all things (Acts 3:21). But in the midst of this world and all the challenges that come with it every day, "I will hope continually, and will praise You yet more and more."


"Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You" (Psalm 56:3). Whenever I am confused, I will listen to You. Whenever I am hurting, I will embrace You. If I am brought low, You will lift me up again. If I lose my way, You will lead me home again. You have always done great things for me; You have always shown me Your mighty deeds. So "I will hope in You continually, and will praise You yet more and more. O God, Who is like You?" None, there is none like You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Come to The Fountain! this Friday Night October 21 at 7 pm, led by Messiah Ministries and hosted in the Chapel at Centenary UMC, 2800 Tates Creek Rd., Lexington, Kentucky. Linda Dulin-Moore will be leading in the service this month, and Kerry Dorrell will be leading in worship. Come and be refreshed, refilled and restored in the presence of the Lord! All are welcome!

Friends, Sylvia and I are ministering with our good friend Heather Butler in Wales and England the next few weeks in a variety of settings Heather has arranged for us. www.ourchurch.com/member/keys


We had an incredible time of teaching and ministry, leading a conference on healing prayer ministry with the RiverDee Community Church in Flint, North Wales, this past weekend: http://riverdeecommunitychurch.org.uk/

We've been invited to continue developing a strong relationship of ministry between us. This coming weekend, we will be in ministry at a church in Flint on Saturday and another church in Holyhead on Sunday throught the day and evening. We'll be speaking at the Full Gospel Businessman's meeting on Monday night, with times of pesonal prayer ministry all along the way. Please keep us in prayer! God bless you,

Tommy & Sylvia Hays