Friday, October 14, 2011

"The Oil of Gladness!" - October 14

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Make me more like You each day. ...

"Therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness beyond your companions" (Psalm 47:7).


Your goodness makes me glad. Your faithfulness fills me with joy. And though there are days of struggles and straining, though there are even seasons of wilderness and desert, there are also these times of gladness and joy that stir up my spirit and brighten up my life. "For You, O Lord, have made me glad by Your work; at the works of Your hands I sing for joy!" (Psalm 92:4)


Anoint me with gladness today, O Lord. Fill me with the joy of the Lord, and let the joy of the Lord be my strength (Nehemiah 8:10). Wherever You send me, let the oil of gladness flow out of my spirit and release the power of Your joy. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, Sylvia and I are ministering with our good friend Heather Butler in Wales and England the next few weeks in a variety of settings Heather has arranged for us. www.ourchurch.com/member/keys Frinday and Saturday, we will be hosted at River Dee Church in Flint, North Wales; then at Heather and Bob Butler's home church, Elim Pentecostal Church, in Holyhead on Holy Island, Anglesey, North Wales. Please keep us in prayer! God bless you,

Tommy & Sylvia Hays