Thursday, October 13, 2011

Intimately Present - October 13

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lord of Heaven and Earth, be Lord of my life and every moment of this day. ...

"He said, 'My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.' And he said to Him, 'If your Presence will not go, do not carry us up from here' " (Exodus 33:14-15).


Wherever I go, wherever You send me, I want Your Presence to go with me. I know You're already there long before I get there and I know You'll be there long after I leave. Yet at the same time, it's also true that You go with me.


You are the God Who is both omnipresent, yet also intimately present. Though You hold all the world in Your hands, You also stretch out Your hand to touch my heart. Though You carry all the thoughts and prayers of all Your children in the immensity of Your divine mind, You also know my every thought and hear my every prayer. Thank You that I can rest in both the certainty of Your infinite omnipresence and the intimacy of Your constant Presence. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, Sylvia and I are ministering with our good friend Heather Butler in Wales and England the next few weeks in a variety of settings Heather has arranged for us. www.ourchurch.com/member/keys Frinday and Saturday, we will be hosted at River Dee Church in Flint, North Wales; then at Heather and Bob Butler's home church, Elim Pentecostal Church, in Holyhead on Holy Island, Anglesey, North Wales. Please keep us in prayer! God bless you,

Tommy & Sylvia Hays