Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Mighty Ones Who Do His Bidding" - October 26

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, lead me in Your ways, and live through me today. ...

"The Lord has established His throne in the heavens, and His Kingdom rules over all. Bless the Lord, O you His angels, you mighty ones who do His bidding, obedient to His spoken word. Bless the Lord, all His hosts, His ministers that do His will. Bless the Lord, all His works, in all places of His dominion. Bless the Lord, O my soul" (Psalm 103:19-22).


Thank You for Your holy angels-the hosts of heaven, the mighty ones, who do Your bidding, who are obedient to Your spoken word, who are Your ministers who do Your will. Thank You for sending them to watch over me, even as they continually behold the face of the Father in heaven (Matthew 18:10). Thank You for assigning them to minister alongside me and to battle in the heavenly realms for me and for those You desire to comfort and encourage through me (Daniel 10:12). "Are not all angels spirits in the divine service, sent to serve for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation?" (Hebrews 1:14)


Like Your holy angels, I am part of Your creation-created to love You and embrace Your love, created to obey You and embrace Your will. We are part of the works of Your hands, part of the reign of Your dominion. O Lord, I bless You with all my soul. I honor You with all I am and all I have. And like Your holy angels, let me be faithful to bow at Your throne, to welcome Your Kingdom, and to do Your bidding today, as I am obedient to Your spoken word and led by Your Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, thank you so much for your prayers for us as we travel through Wales this week in ministry. Sylvia and I are ministering with our good friend Heather Butler in Wales and England in a variety of settings Heather has arranged for us. www.ourchurch.com/member/keys Tomorrow, we'll be travelling down to South Wales to preach on Friday night, then go to Somerset in southern England to lead a retreat on Saturday and preach on Sunday. Please keep us in prayer for the Lord's protection to be upon us, His provision to sustain us, and His power and love to flow through us.


At home, we would welcome your prayers to cover our ministry through some financial challenges. But we know our God is faithful and will bring us through as we keep our eyes on the Lord and humble ourselves to listen for His voice. Please keep us in prayer, and we are praying for you too! God bless you!


Tommy & Sylvia Hays