Friday, February 03, 2012

"In the Shadow of the Almighty" - February 2

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I love You, Lord; and I thank You for first loving me. ...

"You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, 'My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust' " (Psalm 91:1-2).


I want to live every moment of every day in the shelter of the Most High. I want to continually abide in the shadow of the Almighty. That's where I belong; that's where I am strong. That's where I am safe and secure, connected in communion, dwelling in the depths of Your love and power. You are my refuge; You are my fortress. You are my God, in whom I trust.


This week we've been teaching and experiencing the transforming power of Your healing and deliverance at our 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry. These are some of my favorite times of ministry - to be learning and growing in an atmosphere of hunger for more of You and more of Your impartation and activation of the spiritual gifts You're awakening within us to minister the power of Your love in the authority of Your name. Every class is different and we never know what to expect, as we learn Your principles of the Kingdom of God and see You demonstrate them in our lives in Your power.


But all that we learn and all that we experience is really just a way to draw closer to You. It's in Your Presence that we are safe and healed and free. It's in the deep communion of our human spirits with Your Holy Spirit that we are anointed and empowered to be the Body of Christ, filled with the Spirit of Christ, moved by Your love in the ministry of Christ. So draw me closer today than ever before; and help me lead others into that deep place in Your shelter and under Your shadow. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Friends, please keep us in prayer as Sylvia and I begin teaching our 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry this week! We also offer this Course in other communities, so please let us know if your church or group would like us to come. We also have Level 1 and Level 2 from past sessions on DVD: www.messiah-ministries.org/resources

Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!
Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries
www.messiah-ministries.org