Friday, February 10, 2012

Know When It's Time - February 10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let Your peace fill my heart and Your hope rise in my spirit, as I start this day grounded in Your Word and listening for Your Voice. ...

" 'Go to the festival yourselves. I am not going to this festival, for My time has not yet fully come' " (John 7:8).


Lord, I need to know when it's time - when it's time to go and time to stay, when it's time move forward and time to sit tight, when it's time to join in with others and time to stand alone. I need to be at the right place where You've positioned me, with the right people with whom You've aligned me, for the right purposes to which You've called me. But I also need it all to be in Your time, for it's in Your time that You have made all things beautiful (Ecclesiastes 3:11). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Sylvia and I are excited to ministering next week at the Methodist School of Supernatural Ministry with Aldersgate Renewal Ministries near Nashville. I'll be speaking on the Restoration of Creation and Transformation of Culture. (www.aldersgaterenewal.org) Please keep us in prayer and we pray for your restoration and transformation in the power of the Holy Spirit!

Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!
Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries
www.messiah-ministries.org