Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fill Me to Fly - February 28

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You cause me to come alive. You awaken me to arise. You fill me to fly. Thank You for this day You've given me to live for You. ...
I hear Your Spirit writing a new song in my spirit, as I drop down into deep communion in my morning prayer with you today:

You cause me to come alive
You awaken me to arise
Then You fill me to fly

My days are Your days
Your ways become my ways
And You fill me to fly
My soul arise
My spirit fly
Soaring to the sky
My life is Your life
One day at a time in You

Your Kingdom come
Your will be done
In every adventure You bring
In every encounter I see
In every moment of this day I live for You


Yes, Lord. This is the song of my spirit today. Let this be the song of my spirit every day. "It is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me" (Galatians 2:20). Fill me up and let me fly (Ephesians 5:18). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Wow! Sylvia and I had an incredible night of ministry last night and are excited and expectant for another one tonight, as we look to see what the Lord will do! We already heard testimonies of how the Holy Spirit was moving in deep inner healing and extremely accurate prophetic encouragement. Please keep us in prayer as we speak again in Kerrville, Texas Tuesday night at Impact Christian Fellowship ( www.impactkerr.com ) with inner healing and prophetic ministry. We so grateful to our great friends Bobby and Carolyon Zirkel for helping set these meetings up. Come join us if you can!