Friday, February 17, 2012

"Set Your Mind and Heart to Seek" - February 17

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill my heart with Your Spirit and my mind with Your thoughts, as I begin my day in communion with You. ...

"Now set your mind and heart to seek the Lord your God. Go and build the sanctuary of the Lord God so that the ark of the covenant of the Lord and the holy vessels of God may be brought into a house built for the name of the Lord" (1 Chronicles 22:19).


To set my mind and heart to seek You is a choice. To go and build a place for Your Presence is a choice. A spiritual life is not a passive life. And the intimacy of spiritual communion is the great gift and blessing of those who passionately pursue You with all they are and all they have. " 'The Lord is my portion,' says my soul, 'therefore I will hope in Him.' The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul that seeks Him" (Lamentations 3:24-25).


In the power of Your grace, I willingly choose to set my mind and heart to seek the Lord my God. I willingly choose to build a place for Your Presence to come and dwell within my soul. I gratefully embrace this gift of Your goodness for all who choose to seek after You. You are the God who "rewards those who seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Sylvia and I are excited to ministering this week at the Methodist School of Supernatural Ministry with Aldersgate Renewal Ministries near Nashville. I'll be speaking on the Restoration of Creation and Transformation of Culture. (www.aldersgaterenewal.org) Please keep us in prayer and we pray for your restoration and transformation in the power of the Holy Spirit!

Come to The Fountain Tonight, 2/17 at 7 pm for our ministry's monthly gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship. This week Doris McCray will be leading. Hosted in the Chapel at Centenary UMC, 2800 Tates Creek Rd in Lexington. All are welcome!

Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!
Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries
www.messiah-ministries.org