Saturday, March 23, 2013


Morning by Morning, March 23 - "You Have Healed Me!"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, You are One God and I worship You in every Dimension of Your Being and welcome You into every dimension of mine.  ...

"O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me.... Sing praises to the Lord, O you His faithful ones, and give thanks to His holy name.... You have turned my mourning into dancing; You have taken off my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, so that my soul may praise You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever!" (Psalm 30:2-12)

I was overcome with a sickness for a few days, with congestion in chest and achiness in my muscles and fatigue in my bones. My friends sent me home from the office and cancelled my appointments, helping me set boundaries for my rest and accelerate my recovery. But even in my anguish, You gave me Your Spirit to call on Your name and trust in Your nature, no matter how long my healing might come. You rallied my friends in powerful intercession for me that You might answer their prayers and renew my health.

Even as my body began to pour out torrents of sweat all through the night, I believed it was Your mighty Holy Spirit driving the sickness out of my pores. And with each labored breath, I believed it was Your Spirit filling my body with Divine health. As this day goes on, I feel increasingly refreshed and renewed, stirred up in faith in my Jehovah Rapha, the Lord Who Heals (Exodus 15:26). Just as You've done so many times, by the power of the Blood of Jesus, You have healed me (1 Peter 2:24, fulfilling Isaiah 53:4-4 in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ). Praise Your Holy Name! I will give thanks to You forever! In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
  
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
  
  
My Friend,  I pray for God's healing power and love in your life and in the lives of those who are on your heart.  Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 Thank You for praying for me. Please continue to pray as I fly to Lubbock, Texas to preach in the Methodist Churches in Brownfield and Denver City from Sunday morning in Brownfield with Pastor Ruby in Sunday through Wednesday Evenings in Denver City with Pastor Billy. Please come join us for this Glory Conference if you can. We're expecting great things from our Great God!
  
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257