Thursday, March 14, 2013


Morning by Morning, March 14 - "Get Nearer to My Heart"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Speak, Lord, for Your servant is listening.  ...

It seems I hear You say, "Near to My heart. Get nearer to My heart."

Yes, Lord. I want to. I will. How?  ...

It seems I hear You say, "Your part, My son, is to keep surrendering all of your heart to Me. Keep choosing to let Me change your heart into Mine."

Yes, Lord. I want to. Yes, Lord. I will - as best as I can and all by Your grace.
Thank You for the promise of Your Word:  "When you search for Me, you will find Me; if you seek Me with all your heart, I will let you find Me, says the Lord..." (Jeremiah 29:13-14).

It seems I hear You say, "This is what it means to passionately pursue Me. This is what it means to worship Me in spirit and truth. This is what it means to become a man after God's own heart. Let My Spirit stir in your heart to pursue Me with all you have and all you are. Your part is to pursue. My part is to make sure You find Me. Your deepest pursuit of Me is your deepest surrender to Me."

Yes, Lord. Help me grow in my understanding of what You're speaking to me and teaching me. Help me live it out every day, in the power of Your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the Holy Spirit would stir your heart in passionate pursuit of the heart of God, holding nothing back and surrendering all to Him, more and more every day. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
  
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257