Monday, March 11, 2013


Morning by Morning, March 11 - "Encouraged and United in Love"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I bow my knees and open my heart to begin my day in the communion of prayer with You - God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.  ...

"I want (your) hearts to be encouraged and united in love, so that (you) may have all the riches of assured understanding and have the knowledge of God's mystery, that is, Christ himself, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge" (Colossians 2:2-4).
Father God, the faithfulness of Your love encourages us. The bond of Your love unites us. And You have revealed the mystery of Your love for us in the perfect expression of Your true nature in Jesus Christ. "He is the reflection of God's glory and the exact imprint of God's very being" (Hebrews 1:3).

Now You given each of us the very "Spirit of God" to abide in our hearts as "the Spirit of Christ," uniting us together as the Body of Christ to make us one with You, one with each other, and one in ministry to all the world (Romans 8:9-11). Coming to understand the mystery and the riches of this truth is our greatest treasure.

By Your Holy Spirit of our Living God abiding within us, Christ is in us and we are in Christ (Colossians 1:27). Our eternal identity and our eternal destiny are magnificently and mysteriously intertwined. "It is that very Spirit bearing witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs, heirs of God and joint heir with Christ-if, in fact, we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him" (Romans 8:16-17).

Lord, encourage me and unite me with Your identity and Your destiny, in Your sufferings and in Your glory, in this age and in the age to come. Let Your love and Your nature mature in me and in each one of us who are part of Your Body "until all of us come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to maturity, to the measure of the full stature of Christ" (Ephesians 4:13). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend,  I pray you would encouraged and united in the power of God's love in your life and through your life. May you grow in the riches, wisdom, and knowledge of the truth that Christ dwells in you and you are an eternal heir of God in Christ. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
  
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257