Tuesday, March 05, 2013


Morning by Morning, March 5 - Our Spiritual Enemies Swallowed Up in Victory

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Come into my heart continually. Abide in my heart eternally.  ...

"The enemy said, 'I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil, my desire shall have its fill of them. I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them.' You blew with Your wind, the sea covered them; they sank like lead in the mighty waters. Who is like You, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like You, majestic in holiness, awesome in splendor, doing wonders? You stretched out Your right hand, the earth swallowed them" (Exodus 15:9-12).

Like Pharaoh and his army of horses and chariots chasing down the people of God on their way to Your promises for their destiny, we have an enemy who pursues us to destroy us before we ever get there. In his pride and arrogance, he threatens us and taunts us with all he says he'll do to us when he catches us.

That's the nature of the thief of our peace, who "only comes to steal and kill and destroy." But we know the nature of our God, who comes to our defense and establishes us in victory, "that (we) may have life and have it abundantly" (John 10:10). You are our mighty God - majestic in holiness, awesome in splendor, doing wonders for all to see in the very presence of our enemy.

You stretch out Your mighty right hand, You speak out Your mighty right word and the enemy of our souls is swallowed up in defeat by the mighty waters of Your salvation and deliverance. "Some take pride in chariots and some in horses, but our pride is in the name of the Lord our God. They will collapse and fall, but we shall rise and stand upright" - all by the power of the grace of God who has defeated our enemy through the wondrous victory of the cross (Psalm 20:7-8). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the Lord our God will swallow up your spiritual enemies in His mighty waters of salvation and deliverance for you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, I'm excited to be preaching again with Max Lucado at another Healing Service at Oak Hill Church in San Antonio, at their Crown Ridge Campus this Wednesday Night, March 6 at 7PM(www.oakhillschurch.com) Our Rapha God Ministries Prayer Teamwill be joining the Oak Hill Prayer Team and Elders to pray personally for everyone at the altar. Come join us if you can and please pray for us if you can't.

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out

Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Bldg 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257