Monday, March 18, 2013


Morning by Morning, March 18 - "Awaken, My Bride"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. In the quiet place of the communion of prayer, I speak out Your name and listen for Your voice.  ...

I hear Your Spirit writing a new song in my spirit:

Awaken, My Bride
Adorned with My smile
Arise and shine!
Come to life!

No more, My child
Will you shudder and cry
Arise and shine!
Come to life!

That the world may see
All your life's in Me
And all My life is in you

That all heaven may hear
My voice in your ear
And My voice is in you

That all hell may know
Wherever you go
I go there within you

Arise and shine!
Come to life!

Arise and shine!
Come to life!

I Am awakening My Bride.

Yes, Lord. Let the Bride and Body of Christ awaken and arise. Let us shine with the light of Your glory, bursting forth in the darkness wherever You send us, knowing You're always with us. "Sleeper, awake! Rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you" (Ephesians 5:14).

In Your time and in Your people, fulfill Your Word:  "Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and His glory will appear over you.... You shall see and be radiant; your heart shall thrill and rejoice.... I will make you majestic forever, a joy from age to age.... The Lord will be your everlasting light, and your days of mourning shall be ended ... so that I might be glorified.... I am the Lord; in its time I will accomplish it quickly" (Isaiah 60:1-22).

Sing Your song in our spirits. Stir our hearts to awaken and arise to embrace who You are in us and who we are in You (Song of Solomon 8:4). "The Spirit and the Bride say, 'Come.'.... Come, Lord Jesus!" (Revelation 22:17-20) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Tommy,  I pray the Holy Spirit would stir your sprit to awaken and arise, to shine with the light of the glory of God, everywhere you go, knowing your place and fulfilling your part in the Body and Bride of Christ. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
  
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257