Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Morning by Morning, December 10 - "Favor with God"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I look and listen for Your leading, as I deliberately choose to begin my day in the Presence of God.  ...

"The angel said to her, 'Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And now, you will conceive in your womb and bear a Son, and you will name Him Jesus...'" (Luke 1:30-31).

 Your favor replaces our fears. How can we be afraid of what may come against us when Your favor rests upon us? "For You bless the righteous, O Lord; You cover them with favor as with a shield" (Psalm 5:12).

Father God, as You poured out Your favor upon Mary, Your Holy Spirit conceived the Life of Christ within her womb (Luke 1:35). O Lord, pour out Your favor upon me today. Conceive the Life of Christ within me. In the favor of God, let me be unafraid and unashamed to fulfill Your plans and purposes for me and through my life today.

Let me respond like Mary, "Here am I, the servant of the Lord; let it be with me according to your word" (Luke 1:38). Then, "Let the favor of the Lord (my) God be upon (me), and prosper for (me) the work of (my) hands" for the glory of Your name, by the power of Your Spirit, expressing the Life of Christ in me (Psalm 90:17). "Christ in (me), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you be found with favor with God and may the Life of Christ arise in you to fulfill God's plans and purposes for you today. Please pray the same the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue