Friday, December 13, 2013

Morning by Morning, December 13 - "Call Me Blessed"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let Your Life fill my life today.  ...

"And Mary said, 'My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for He has looked with favor on the lowliness of His servant. Surely, from now on all generations will call me blessed; for the Mighty One has done great things for me, and holy is His name!" (Luke 1:46-49)

Like Mary, I am blessed. Let all generations call me blessed. You have done great things for me, Mighty One, God my Savior. You've embraced me with Your love, saved me by Your grace, forgiven me by Your blood, and filled me with Your Spirit. You've helped me discover my identity and my destiny in Christ. You've never left me alone for a moment and promised You never will.

My soul magnifies You! My spirit rejoices in You! You've gathered me up from every lowly place and established me in the security and certainty of Your steadfast love that never fails. So I can't keep from praising Your name. Why would I? And why would anyone who truly begins to understand just how much You love us so? We are truly blessed. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

 My Friend,  I pray you will understand more every day the fullness of how blessed you are through our Mighty One, our God and Savior, who love you so. Please pray the same the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue