Friday, December 06, 2013

Morning by Morning, December 6 - "A People Prepared for the Lord"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. In the communion of prayer, let me start this day and every day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit.  ...

"But the angel said to him, 'Do not be afraid, Zechariah, for your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you will name him John.... He will turn many of the people of Israel to the Lord their God. With the spirit and power of Elijah he will go before Him, to turn the hearts of parents to their children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous, to make ready a people prepared for the Lord" (Luke 1:13-17).

Come, Holy Spirit. You are still turning hearts to God and to one another. You're still preparing the way of the Lord, making ready a people prepared for the Lord. Just as You did through John for the people of Israel at the first Christmas, so You are still, by the Word and the Spirit of God for the people of every tongue and tribe and nation in the world at this Christmas.

Show me every way my heart needs to turn and be restored in every relationship -- with God and with others. I want to be ready, to be prepared, to fully embrace the Christmas Gift of the grace of God for me, revealed and unwrapped in Jesus Christ. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the Holy Spirit of God turn and restore your heart fully to God and others, He prepares the way of the Lord in you. Please pray the same the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue