Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Morning by Morning, December 17 - Protect and Nurture the Gift of God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak out Your name as my first word and my first prayer today.  ...

"And (Mary) gave birth to her firstborn Son and wrapped Him in bands of cloth, and laid Him in a manger ..." (Luke 2:7).

You birth beautiful things in our lives. It's always in Your perfect timing, in Your perfect way, according to Your perfect plan -- "in the fullness of time" (Galatians 4:4). In so many different ways, in ways that we often don't even recognize at the time, You send Your Father blessings by Your Holy Spirit to bring forth the heart of Christ in our world through our lives. Now, "in the fullness of time," in the mystery of faith and the sovereignty of God, we are the very "body of Christ" in the earth, conceived by the Holy Spirit with the loving heart of our heavenly Father (1 Corinthians 12:27).

And just as Mary was to took great care for the Life entrusted to her, so are we. She took what she had in the place where she was and tenderly, lovingly protected and nurtured her Gift of God. You've entrusted much to each of us, to be protected and nurtured as the gift of God that it is -- a life conceived by the Holy Spirit to be an expression of the heart of the Father through the Life of Christ lived through us.

Lord, give me eyes to see the mangers You provide for protection and the swaddling clothes You provide for nurture for every Gift of God You birth in my life. Let me be found faithful, as the servant of God, to fulfill every calling and purpose You bring forth through me in the fullness of Your time. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will see the Gift of God that you are and protect and nurture all the Lord has entrusted to you. God bless you, my friend!
 
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue