Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Morning by Morning, December 3 - Holy Spirit - Our Helper, Comforter, Abiding Presence of Jesus

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I watch and wait for You. You're always near, always here. Open my eyes to see You and my ears to hear You, as I embrace Your abiding Presence, both with me and within me by Your Spirit.  ...

"If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that he may abide with you forever -- the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.... At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him" (John 14:15-21, NKJV).

Holy Spirit of God, You manifest the Presence of Jesus. You are the embrace of my Father. You are my Helper and Comforter who comes alongside me and abides within me. You encourage me and enable me to desire intimacy with God and the righteousness of God. You empower me from the inside out to keep the commandment of love and You mercifully convict me when I fail, always leading me to repentance and restoration to intimacy with God. You always lead me in truth and leading me to the One who is the Truth. You cause me to be all I've been created to become.

As I prepare my heart to make room for the King in this advent season before the celebration of Christmas, I know I can't have the right heart without the Spirit of God abiding deeply within my heart. So come, Holy Spirit. Fill me afresh every morning and throughout the moments of my day (Ephesians 5:18). Prepare my heart, today and forever, for the Child of God who is the King of all (Isaiah 9:6-7; Matthew 1:23). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the Holy Spirit of God be your Helper, Comforter, and abiding Presence of Jesus in your heart today and forever. Please pray the same the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, I'm excited to be joining Max Lucado to share a message of healing and hope at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio at the First Wednesday Healing Prayer Service this Wednesday Night, December 4 at 7pm CST. Our Rapha God Ministries Team will be joining the Oak Hills Prayer Team to pray for everyone personally at the altar. Live-streaming will be available, starting at 7pm Central Standard Time. Please join us if you can and pray for us if you can't. And may your church and community experiencing the healing love of God through Jesus Christ!
 
 
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue