Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Morning by Morning, December 11 - Leap for Joy, Filled with the Spirit

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I open my spirit to drink deeply of the Living Waters of Your Spirit in the holy communion of worship and prayer.  ...

"When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the child leaped in her womb. And Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit..." (Luke 1:39).

Mary brought the Presence of Christ to Elizabeth's house. And the child in Elizabeth's womb "leaped for joy" in the Presence of the Child in Mary's womb (v. 1:44). Wherever Your Presence comes, so does Your Spirit, filling all who welcome You and embrace You with the "Spirit of Christ" (Romans 8:9). In Your Presence, we have "righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" (Romans 14:17).

Lord Jesus, I welcome You and embrace You in my house and my heart today. Fill me afresh with Your Holy Spirit -- the Spirit of Christ abiding in me as I abide in You. Awaken the fullness of Your righteousness and peace and joy within me today. Let "the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus set (me) free" (Romans 8:2). I want to leap for joy in the Presence of God and carry Your Presence everywhere I go. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you would be filled with the Spirit of Christ today and all the righteousness, peace, and joy that the Presence of God brings into your life and everywhere you go. Please pray the same the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue