Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Morning by Morning, March 18 - Faith that Conquers the World

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lead me in the way that leads to life today.  ...

"Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born of God.... For whatever is born of God conquers the world. And this is the victory that conquers the world, our faith. Who is it that conquers the world but the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?" (1 John 5:1-5)

My faith in You empowers me to conquer the world. If I could fully trust You and fully entrust myself to You, there's nothing in this world that could hold me back or shut me down. Instead I would be part of Your movement to change the world with all who believe. I would be like Your first fiery disciples who were "turning the world upside down" (Acts 17:6).

Come, Holy Spirit. Help me trust Jesus more and more every day (John 16:14). Help me believe, and help my unbelief. Cause my faith to arise with a fiery and fearless passion to follow Jesus to the ends of the earth and turn this world upside down. In Jesus' name I pray.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the Holy Spirit will increase your faith in Jesus more and more every day until you have faith to overcome the world and turn it upside down. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 
  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue