Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Morning by Morning, March 19 - "Filled with the Knowledge of God's Will"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be Thou my vision, O Lord my God.  ...

"For this reason, since the day we heard it, we have not ceased praying for you and asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of God's will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you may lead lives worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him, as you bear fruit in every good work and as you grow in the knowledge of God. May you be made strong with all the strength that comes from His glorious power..." (Colossians 1:9-11).

Fill me with the knowledge of Your will, Lord. I need the wisdom and understanding that comes from Your Holy Spirit. I need the strength that comes from Your glorious power, leaning not on my own understanding, but trusting You to direct my paths in the way that's fully pleasing to You (Proverbs 3:5-6).

Let Your will be the desire of my heart. Draw my heart closer to Your heart; draw my spirit into deeper communion with Your Spirit, so I can better know Your heart, hear Your voice, and sense Your leading, saying, "This is the way; walk in it" (Isaiah 30:21). Then, and only then, will the decisions I make and the labors of my life bear good and lasting fruit, worthy of the Lord. "Not my will, but Your will be done" (Luke 22:42). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you be filled with the knowledge of God's will, as He draws your spirit into deeper communion with His Spirit to know His heart, hear His voice, and follow His leading. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, please join with me in prayer for Jonathan Dow and the leaders of Aldersgate Renewal Ministries in their board meetings the next few days, seeking the Lord's guidance and will for their ministry to help the Church understand and experience the Presence and power of the Holy Spirit. I'm excited to be teaching at their National Conference in Springfield, Illinois this summer (www.aldersgate2014.org). Please come join us if you can. It's often the spiritual highlight of my summer!
  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue