Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Morning by Morning, March 25 - "One Spirit"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Draw me close to You. Let me sense Your heartbeat and hear Your voice in the intimacy of communion in prayer -- Spirit to spirit, Deep to deep -- in these first moments of my morning with You.  ...

"But anyone united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him.... Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you were bought with a price; therefore glorify God in your body" (1 Corinthians 6:17).

In the mystery of faith, I'm now "one spirit" with You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I am Yours and You are mine. I abide in You and You abide in me. My body is Your temple; my heart is Your home; my life is Your life.

Lord, help me understand and embrace all that that means. Help me "live (my) life in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ ... standing firm in one spirit ... with one mind for the faith of the gospel" (Philippians 1:27). May "the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with (me and) with all of (those who are called by Your name, seeking Your face, and embracing Your Spirit)" (2 Corinthians 13:13). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you understand and embrace the fullness of the intimacy and communion you have with God in Christ. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue