Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Morning by Morning, March 4 - Words of Life

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I seek Your face, call out Your name, and listen for Your voice, here in these first moments of my morning to start my day deliberately in Your Presence.  ...

"Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits" (Proverbs 18:21).

Sanctify my tongue, Lord. Fill my heart with Your Spirit and my mouth with Your words. Help me keep in communion with Your throughout the moments of my day so that I only speak the words I hear You speak. "Whoever is from God hears the words of God" (John 8:47).

Let my words bring life and not death, build up and not tear down. Let the blessings from Your heart be released through the words of my mouth into the hearts and lives of those You bring across my path today. "Let the words of my mouth and the mediation of my heart be acceptable to You, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer" (Psalm 19:14). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the Holy Spirit fill your heart and mouth with the words of God today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue