Thursday, March 20, 2014

Morning by Morning, March 20 - A Pure Heart at Peace with God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit and lead me in Your ways today.  ...

"Little children, let us love, not in word or speech, but in truth and action. And by this we will know that we are from the truth and will reassure our hearts before Him whenever our hearts condemn us; for God is greater than our hearts, and He knows everything. Beloved, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have boldness before God; and we receive from Him whatever we ask, because we obey His commandments and do what pleases Him" (1 John 3:18-22).

Empower me to do what pleases You today, Lord. Stir in my heart with Your love -- love for You, love for Your people, love for Your word and Your truth and Your ways. Be at work in me by Your Spirit within me to will what is right and to do what is right (Philippians 2:13). Then my heart will be pure and at peace, embraced by Your Presence and the tender mercies of Your steadfast love.

Your love for me never fails (1 Corinthians 13:8). Your mercies for me never come to an end. Great is Your faithfulness (Lamentations 3:22). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend,  may the Lord put His thoughts in your mind and His desires in your heart, empowering you to will what is right and to do what is right, with a pure heart at peace with God. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, please keep us in prayer as we begin our Level 2 School of Ministry for inner healing and deliverance prayer ministry tonight. We'll continue on Thursday nights for seven weeks, led by Rapha God Ministries and hosted at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. And I pray the Lord will equip and anoint you for every way He desires to minister His love and power through your life.
  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue