Friday, October 31, 2014

Morning by Morning, October 31 - Who's Afraid of the Holy Ghost

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day and every day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit.  ...

"The love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us" (Romans 5:5 KJV).

On this day each year many go out into the night to celebrate ghosts and goblins, black cats and witches, vampires and skeletons, and anything else that honors fear and death and darkness. There's always a counterfeit in the spirit for everything that's real in our hearts.

So as I begin this day, I want to celebrate Your Holy Ghost. I want the Spirit of Life to fill my heart with the Spirit of the One who is the Light of the glory of God that always overcomes the darkness, with the power of good that always overcomes the power of evil, and with the love of God that always overcomes the world, the flesh, and the devil. Let the only fear we embrace be the fear of the Lord.

Lord, let the rattling of skeletons we hear be the breath of Your Holy Ghost coming upon dry bones that arise into an army of love to advance the Kingdom of God! "And you shall know that I Am the Lord, when I open your graves, and raise you from your graves, O My people. And I will put My Spirit within you, and you shall live!" (Ezekiel 37:13-14)

Come, Holy Spirit -- Holy Ghost of the Living God -- and make these bones live. Let the light of the glory of God arise and shine as love of God is shed abroad in our hearts this day and through this night. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the love of God be shed abroad in your heart by His Holy Ghost today, as the people of God arise into a vast army of the Kingdom of God. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!