Friday, March 11, 2016

Morning by Morning, March 11 - Overflow
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Awaken my heart to hear Your voice and sense Your leading, O Lord, my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...
 
As I wait on You, listening for the leading of Your Spirit this morning, I hear in my heart the word Overflow.  ...
 
And I hear words of new song of trust and praise You're writing in my heart.  ...
 
I am in You
And You are in me
Come fill me up
 
Your living words
Your waters of Life
Come fill my cup
 
In the overflow
I'm coming to know
Just how far and how deep
Just how vast and how wide
Your grace and Your love overflows my life
 
Yes, Lord. Your grace and Your love overflows my life. "My cup overflows" (Psalm 23:5).

Like every disciple You've ever delivered from the snare of sin and death, my heart overflows with gratitude and love to You for all You've done for me. As Paul said, "I am grateful to Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He judged me faithful and appointed me to His service, even though I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and a man of violence. But I received mercy because I had acted ignorantly in unbelief, and the grace of our Lord overflowed for me with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus" (1 Timothy 1:12-14).
 
I love You because You first loved me (1 John 4:9). My gratitude overflows to You because Your grace overflows to me. Now let it overflow out of me into all the lives and circumstances I'll encounter today, as my offering of overflow to You -- "a good measure, packed together, shaken down, and overflowing" (Luke 6:38). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray the grace and love of God will overflow in and out of your life today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
         
 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!