Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Morning by Morning, March 9 - Word Made Flesh
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Make me more like You today. ...
 
"And the Word became flesh and lived among us, and we have seen His glory, the glory as of a father's only son, full of grace and truth.... From His fullness we have all received, grace upon grace" (John 1:14-16).
 
Lord Jesus, You are the Word made flesh. And now, in the mystery of Your grace -- "grace upon grace" -- You abide in us as we abide in You, so that Your Word is now made flesh through us (John 15:5). "Anyone united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him" (1 Corinthians 6:17). "As He is, so are we in this world" (1 John 4:15). In the mystery of Your grace, we are "the body of Christ," filled with "the Spirit of Christ," here in the flesh and bones of our everyday lives (1 Corinthians 12:27, Romans 8:9).
 
So let Your Word abide deep down in my heart; and let Your Word rise up and flow out of my life. "Let the Word of Christ dwell in (me) richly," as I embrace Your Word and Your Spirit within my soul (Colossians 3:16). "Christ in (me), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27).
 
"The Word of God is living and active" (Hebrews 4:12). Father God, help me understand and embrace Your will that Your Word would be "living and active" in me and through me each day. By the Spirit of Christ in me, may Your Word be made flesh through my life today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will be filled with the Spirit and the Word of Christ, as God's Word is made flesh through your life today, by the power of the grace of God, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

       
 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!