Monday, March 07, 2016

Morning by Morning, March 7 - "Every Idle Word"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I worship You, Lord God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- and I welcome You here in my heart and every moment of my day.  ...
 
"But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned" (Matthew 17:36-37 NKJV).
 
Let my words not be idle today, stuck in neutral, coasting along without a thought. Rather, let my words be fully engaged with the will and the word of the Lord. Let my words be an expression of what You've done and what You're doing in my heart. "For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" (v. 17:34).
 
Take a coal from Your altar and cleanse my lips, sanctify my tongue, and empower my words (Isaiah 6:6-7). Your words are spirit and life (John 6:63). Fill my heart and my words with Your Spirit and Your Life today. "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit" (Proverbs 18:21). So as best as I can and all by Your grace, may my words speak forth life and bring forth good fruit this day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will be filled with the Holy Spirit to speak forth life and bring forth good fruit in the power of the words that flow from the abundance of your heart, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

     
 

Friends, Thank You so much for all your prayers for us this past weekend at our Power of Love Healing Conference hosted by Voice of Joy Ministries at the new Francis Asbury Society headquarters in Wilmore, Kentucky. We had an incredible time of worship, teaching, and ministry and heard many testimonies of deep healing and freedom in the mighty name of Jesus! It was wonderful to minister again alongside my mentor in inner healing, Dr. Steve Seamands of Asbury Theological Seminary. I pray for the Lord's healing and anointing in your life and ministry, my friend!




 
My Book:  Free to Be Like Jesus


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!