Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Morning by Morning, March 1 - Seek His Face, Seek Him First
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are One with the Father and One with the Holy Spirit; and by the grace of God, You are One within me. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart, as You walk with me and talk with me throughout the moments of my day.  ...
 
" 'Come,' my heart says, 'seek His face!' Your face, Lord, do I seek" (Psalm 27:8).
 
Give me the wisdom and the desire to seek Your face and to seek You first. When I need provision for my needs, when I need protection from my fears, when I need purpose for my path, give me the wisdom and the desire to seek Your face and seek You first.
 
By the power of the grace of God, I will "seek first the kingdom of God and (Your) righteousness, and all these things shall be added to (me)" (Matthew 6:33 NKJV). I will seek Your face and seek You first. And as I do, I trust and rest in the promise of Your Word, "You will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord" (Jeremiah 29:13-14 NKJV). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



Tommy,  I pray you will experience the power and presence of the Lord our God throughout the moments of your day, as you seek His face and seek Him first, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

     

Ministering in Southern Indiana Area Feb 28-March 2
Please join us for 4 Nights of Inner Healing 
hosted at Pfrimmers Chapel UMC 
with my great friend, Pastor Tim Johnson
Friends, Thank You for your prayers for us at the this meeting at Pfrimmers Chapel! Another awesome night last night! We're praying at the altar late into the night as Jesus heals the brokenhearted and sets the captives free! I pray the same for you and your ministry. God bless you!

Ministering in Lexington, Kentucky Area March 4-5
Please join us for the Power of Love Conference hosted by Voice of Joy Ministries at the Francis Asbury Society headquarters in Wilmore, where I'll be teaching and ministering with 
 Dr. Steve Seamands, Pastor Amy Barkman,
and Jeff Rogers of Wellspring Prayer Center
Registration is free but please let Pastor Amy know if you may be attending with an email to her at  amyb_love@att.net or
Please Spread the Word!




 
My Book:  Free to Be Like Jesus


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!