Thursday, October 13, 2016

Morning by Morning, October 13 - Reaping the Grace We Sow
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap; for the measure you give will be the measure you get back" (Luke 6:38).
 
In the ways of Your Spirit, we reap what sow. The harvest of our lives reveals the seeds that were sown in our hearts. And every seed bears fruit after its own kind. "Do not be deceived; God is not mocked, for you reap whatever you sow. I you sow to your own flesh, you will reap corruption from the flesh; but if you sow to the Spirit, you will reap eternal life from the Spirit. So let us not grow weary in doing what is right for we will reap at harvest time, if we do not give up" (Galatians 6:7-9).
 
You've given me good seed -- Your Word, Your Spirit, Your Life -- sown into my soul. Let it grow up in me, into maturity, into a "harvest of righteousness" -- where all is right with God, right with others, right within myself, all by the power of Your grace at work within me each day (Philippians 1:11).
 
So let my words and my actions today be an expression of what You've done in me. You've sown so much of Your grace into me -- a "good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over." Give me the wisdom and the desire to sow Your grace into every encounter I'll have today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you experience the good measure of God's grace in your life today -- a good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!