Monday, May 01, 2017

Morning by Morning, May 1 - "Understand and Know Me"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me awaken in the awareness of Your presence, as I begin my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"Thus says the Lord:  Do not let the wise boast in their wisdom, do not let the mighty boast in their might, do not let the wealthy boast in their wealth; but let those who boast boast in this, that they understand and know Me, that I am the Lord; I act with steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth, for in these things I delight, says the Lord" (Jeremiah 9:23-24).
 
Help me understand You more completely and know You more deeply. More than wisdom or might or wealth, let intimacy with You be the priority of my life. Free me and lead me to truly "seek first the kingdom of God and (Your) righteousness, (trusting that) all these (other) things shall be added to (me)" (Matthew 6:33).
 
Cause the things that delight You to delight me -- Your steadfast love, Your justice, and Your righteousness. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart, so that Your ways become my ways and Your will becomes my will. Where that's not yet my nature, keep changing my nature. Where these are not yet my convictions, keep convicting me until they become my convictions. Make me more like You each day (Romans 8:29). As you are, so am I to be in my world (1 John 4:17).
 
By the grace of God, I'm Your servant and I'm Your son, Your messenger and ambassador, a seeker and a believer, on my journey with You -- morning by morning, day by day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you grow each day -- understanding the Lord more completely and knowing Him more deeply, allowing your nature to be conformed into His nature, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Friends, I'm excited to be sharing a message of hope and healing at the First Wednesday Service of Worship and Prayer at Oak Hills Church, Crownridge Campus this Wednesday Night at 7pm, in the South Room Worship Center. Our Rapha God Ministries Prayer Team with be joining with Oak Hills Church to offer personal prayer ministry. All are welcome. Please come join us!




Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!