Friday, May 05, 2017

Morning by Morning, May 5 - The Word of the Kingdom
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You're welcome into my morning and every moment of my day. Take me by the hand and lead me by the heart, as I abide in You and You abide in me.  ...
 
"Hear then the parable of the sower. When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what is sown in the heart; this is what is sown on the path. As for what was sown on rocky ground, this is the one who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; yet such a person has no root, but endures only for a while, and when trouble or persecution arises on account of the word, the person immediately falls away. As for what was sown among thorns, this is the one who hears the word, but the cares of the world and the lure of wealth choke the word, and it yields nothing. But as for what was sown on good soil, this is the one who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and yields, in one case a hundredfold, in another sixty, and in another thirty" (Matthew 13:18-23).
 
Sow the word of Your kingdom deeply into soil of my heart, Lord. Let it be good soil -- cultivated and weeded, watered and waiting for You to produce the fruit of Your kingdom through my life. I believe the more deeply I yield my heart to Your will and Your ways the greater harvest You will yield through me. I pray that by Your grace, there may even be "a hundredfold" harvest.
 
Guard my seed from "the evil one." Protect me from "the cares of the world and the lure of wealth." Empower me to persevere through "trouble or persecution." And maybe above all, let me not be shallow ground, but deeply grounded in Your Word, filled with Your Spirit, choosing to fully yield my life completely to You. Let the harvest of Your kingdom come -- here in me and through my life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray the word of the kingdom is planted deeply in your heart to yield a great harvest through your life -- even a hundredfold and more, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!




Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!