Monday, May 08, 2017

Morning by Morning, May 8 - "Oaks of Righteousness"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God -- I entrust every dimension of my being into every dimension of Your Being.  ...
 
"They will be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, to display His glory" (Isaiah 61:3). 
 
You've planted the seed of Your Word here in my heart. You've nurtured it and nourished it in waters of Your Spirit. Morning by morning, day after day, You're growing me up into maturity to become an oak of Your righteousness, planted with purpose according to Your plans, to display Your glory. "Christ in (me), the hope of glory" -- Your glory displayed through my life, daily seeking to be fully entrusted, wholly surrendered to You and Your will and Your ways for me (Colossians 1:27).
 
On my spiritual journey into Christ-like maturity, I thank You for Your promise:  "The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your needs in parched places, and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters never fail. Your ruins shall be rebuilt; you shall raise up the foundations of many generation; you shall be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of streets to live in.... You shall take delight in the Lord, and I will make you ride upon the heights of the earth; I will feed you with the heritage of your ancestor Jacob, for the mouth of the Lord has spoken" (Isaiah 58:11-14).
 
By the power of Your grace at work within me and those You've aligned with me in my life as "the body of Christ" together, help "all of us come to the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God, to maturity, to the measure of the full stature of Christ" to "grow up in every way into Him who is the head, into Christ" (Ephesians 4:11-16). Together as one in the Spirit and one in the Lord, help us "grow in the grace and knowledge of (my) Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity" (2 Peter 3:18). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the power and guidance of the Holy Spirit, to live your life as an oak of righteousness to the glory of our Father, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!




Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!