Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Morning by Morning, May 31 - Returning with Joy!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I am in You and You are in me. Give me Your grace to live out my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"The seventy returned with joy, saying, 'Lord, in Your name even the demons submit to us!' He said to them, 'I watched Satan fall from heaven like a flash of lightning. See, I have given you authority to tread on snakes and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing will hurt you. Nevertheless, do not rejoice at this, that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.' At that same hour Jesus rejoiced in the Holy Spirit and said, 'I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and the intelligent and have revealed them to infants; yes, Father, for such was Your gracious will!'" (Luke 10:17-21)
 
We "returned with joy" from our ministry trip to Budapest, Hungary the past two weeks. By the power of Your grace and in the authority of Your name, You sent us "preaching" and "teaching" and "healing" to express Your love and share Your hope to our brothers and sisters in that land (Matthew 4:23-25). And they will forever remain in our hearts, as we continue the relationships You've established and celebrate the great things You have done. "All glory to God forever and ever!" (Galatians 1:5)
 
Just as it was with Your first disciples, when we go in Your name, in obedience to Your will, You still rejoice (Luke 10:21). And the enemy of our souls, who tries to hold the nations of this world in the grip of the kingdom of darkness, continues to fall (Luke 10:18). As Your Word promises, "The God of peace will shortly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you!" (Romans 16:20) As You proclaimed, "Upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it!" (Matthew 16:18 KJV)
 
Help me hear Your voice (John 10:4). Help me sense the leading of Your Spirit (Romans 8:14). Help me trust You and obey You to go where You send me and do what You tell me, whether in my neighborhood or to the nations, each day. "We are ambassadors for Christ, since God is making His appeal through us" (2 Corinthians 5:20). Every day we do, Your kingdom comes and Your will is done -- here on earth and here in our hearts -- on earth as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you will go everywhere the Father sends you in authority of the name of Jesus and the power of His Holy Spirit, fulfilling your calling and destiny in Christ, in Jesus' name! As you do, may you return with joy every day! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  

Friends, thank you so much for all your prayers for us these past two weeks in Budapest, Hungary to teach and minister inner healing personal prayer ministry with my wife Rocio and a team from the Vineyard Church of San Antonio. Our team was ministering almost non-stop in many personal prayer ministry appointments, teaching and equipping sessions, preaching and ministering in healing, deliverance, and words of encouragement, as well as divine appointments all along the way. We saw much healing and freedom of spirit, soul, and body. All by the grace of God, we were able to have significant impact in the local church as well as the national leadership for the Alpha Course evangelistic ministry in Hungary. I was excited to be teaching the Biblical, spiritual principles from my book Free to Be Like Jesus! -- Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance.  Please continue to keep us in prayer for all the seeds the Lord has sown to grow to maturity in His harvest. And I pray for His anointing upon you for His ministry through your life! God bless you!

Sorry that our schedule didn't allow the time I needed to write and send out my morning devotional while we were away! Thank you for continuing to join me in this daily journey of prayer, my friend!


 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!