Monday, March 15, 2021

“Living Menorahs” Worshipping God - March 15, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, March 15 - “Living Menorahs” Worshipping God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my face and open up my heart to seek You and embrace You to begin my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit. ...

“I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet saying, ‘Write in a book what you see and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamum, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.

Then I turned to see Whose voice it was that spoke to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands, and in the midst of the lampstands I saw One like the Son of Man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash across His chest. His head and His hair were white as white wool, white as snow; His eyes were like a flame of fire, His feet were like burnished bronze, refined as in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of many waters. In His right hand He held seven stars, and from His mouth came a sharp, two-edged sword, and His face was like the sun shining with full force” (Revelation 1:10-16).

We were worshipping together at a home group gathering at a friend’s house last night, where the only agenda was to have no agenda but to watch and wait for the leading of the Lord. We wound up in a circle around the living room, with faces and hands lifted up as we sang and prayed and embraced the deep presence of Your Spirit. And a vision came to my heart with this Word from the Book of Revelation.

In the vision in my heart, we were the “lampstands.” With our faces and arms and palms of our hands lifted up in worship, we were like living menorahs -- the lampstand of gold in the inner court of the tabernacle with seven lamps burning with fire from the oil. Our faces were the center lamp and our arms were the branches, lifted up and burning with a fiery passion for You from the Oil of the Holy Spirit rising up within us. 

And You were standing in the midst of us. ...

What a picture of Your Presence. Just as You said: “Where two or three are gathered in My name, I AM there among them” (Matthew 18:20). “Abide in Me as I abide in you.... I AM the Vine, you are the branches” (John 15:4).

At a time when some bubbled up with expressions of joy, this Word of confirmation from Your Scripture came to mind: “Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body rests secure.... You show me the path of life. In Your Presence there is fullness of joy; in Your right hand are pleasures forevermore” (Psalm 16:9-11).

Thank You for the intimacy and the joy of Your Presence, as welcome we You into our homes and our hearts. Thank You for standing in the midst of us, speaking to us like the sound of many waters in all the different ways You communicate Your abiding Presence with us. 

As Your Word encourages us to pursue Your Presence: “Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you” (James 4:8). “Seek the Lord and His strength; seek His Presence continually” (1 Chronicles 16:11). “You will seek Me and find Me, when you seek Me with all your heart” (Jeremiah 29:13). “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness -- (for the One Who is our righteousness) -- for they will be filled” (Matthew 5:6). And Your never-changing reply from Your steadfast love, “I AM with you always” (Matthew 28:20). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you filled with the Oil of the Holy Spirit, burning brightly with a fiery passion for Jesus, as you worship the Living God in spirit and truth, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you! 

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:


Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

Starting This Tuesday Night, March 16th
Tuesday Night Series teaching Life Transformation Course
live in person every week at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas beginning Tuesday Night, March 16th at 6:30 (This week, not nexts week, as I said by mistake earlier).
Based on the principles of my book Free to Be Like Jesus!

March 19-20th 
Speaking at Voice of Joy Ministries' 2021 Spring Conference hosted at Cornerstone Church, Danville, Kentucky. 
Contact Pastor Amy Barkman: amyb_love@att.net

March 21st 
Preaching Sunday morning at All Nations UMC Church, 
Nicholasville, Kentucky.
Contact Pastor Hunn Choi: moc.nsm@iocnnuh

March 23rd
Speaking for Pakistan Pastors and Leaders Conference through our Skype Internet Ministry.

March 23rd
Teaching by Zoom on Deliverance Ministry for leaders of MorningStar Ministries Connect Groups. Eight week series. 

March 25th
Continue Teaching Healing Prayer Ministry by Zoom for Coker United Methodist Church San Antonio, Texas prayer team. Eight week course.

March 26-27th
Mens' Retreat at Cowhead Creek Ranch

April 18th
Preaching the Sunday Services at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas

May 14-16th
Keynote Speaker at 2021 Spring Conference of Central Texas Area Aglow in Kerrville, Texas featuring international worship leader Terry MacAlmon in an outdoor worship evening Friday Night at the Empty Cross at Kerrville Coming King Prayer Garden.
Contact Christina Roberts at christinaroberts@att.net