Thursday, March 11, 2021

Saved in Christ and “Raised with Christ” - March 11, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, March 11 - Saved in Christ and “Raised with Christ”

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You’re my Vine and I’m one of Your branches. I abide in You and You abide in me as I embrace Your Spirit in every level and depth of my being to begin my day centered in You. ...

“So if you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth, for you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory” (Colossians 3:1-4).

I was dead in my sins, but now I’m forgiven and free to be fully alive in Your grace. I was lost but now I’m found. I was on my own -- having to depend upon my own will power, my own wisdom, trying make my own way in my journey through this world -- but now I’m never alone and never left to depend on myself alone, because You’re always with me and even abiding within me by Your Spirit. “Christ in (me), the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27).

You’ve saved me and raised me up with You. You’ve set my mind free, set my heart free, set my life free to be “hidden with Christ in God” so that Christ is my life and my life is Christ’s.

So keep lifting my eyes up to “seek the things that are above” so I can keep setting my mind on the things that are above -- above my sins, above my past, above all my failures and regrets, and all that would pull me down and keep my heart and spirit from soaring with You in the heavenly place of Your embrace. That’s where I was created to live. That’s who I was created to be.

As the old worship song says, “Turn your eyes upon Jesus. Look full in His wonderful face. And the things of earth will grow strangely dim in the light of His glory and grace.” ...

As I begin my day -- embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit -- I’m turning my eyes upon You, I’m opening my heart wide to You, and I’m taking hold of the truth that I’m raised up with You so that “Christ who is (my) life” will be “revealed” through my life today. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you be raised in Christ, secure and fulfilled in the truth you are saved by Christ and Christ abides in by His Spirit you, the hope of His glory display through you and your life in Him, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you! 

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

March 19-20th 
Speaking at Voice of Joy Ministries' 2021 Spring Conference hosted at Cornerstone Church, Danville, Kentucky. 
Contact Pastor Amy Barkman: amyb_love@att.net

March 21st 
Preaching Sunday morning at All Nations UMC Church, 
Nicholasville, Kentucky.
Contact Pastor Hunn Choi: moc.nsm@iocnnuh

Starting March 23rd 
Tuesday Night Series teaching Life Transformation Course
live in person every week at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas beginning Tuesday Night, March 23th at 6:30. 
Based on the principles of my book Free to Be Like Jesus!

March 26-27th
Mens' Retreat at Cowhead Creek Ranch

May 14-16th
Keynote Speaker at 2021 Spring Conference of Central Texas Area Aglow in Kerrville, Texas featuring international worship leader Terry MacAlmon in an outdoor worship evening Friday Night at the Empty Cross at Kerrville Coming King Prayer Garden.
Contact Christina Roberts at christinaroberts@att.net