Monday, September 27, 2021

Know Jesus More, Not Just Know More About Jesus - September 27, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, September 27 - Know Jesus More, Not Just Know More About Jesus

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You said Your sheep hear Your voice and follow You because they know You (John 10:27). Morning by morning, moment by moment, I’m seeking You, listening for You, coming to know You, so I can follow You and be more like You. For this is the core purpose of my journey through this life -- to be conformed into the image of the Son of God (Romans 8:29). ...

As I wait and listen for Your leading this morning, I believe I hear in my heart: 

“Most of those in the world don’t want to know Me at all. For wide is the way that leads to destruction and narrow is the way that leads to life. But many among My people who know My name and call themselves by My name seek to know more about Me than seek to truly know Me. Be one who responds to the yearning of My heart to know Me. Pursue Me. Hear Me. Spend time with Me. Allow Me to conform you into My image, as you seek to become one with Me. I will do this in you to the degree you embrace My invitation to allow Me to do this in you.” ...

Yes, Lord. What comes to mind from Your Written Word to confirm what I believe I hear by Your spoken word in my spirit is from 2 Corinthians, Chapter 3:

“And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord, the Spirit” (2 Corinthians 3:18).

And this Word from Philippians, Chapter 3:

“More than that, I regard everything as loss because of the surpassing value of know Christ Jesus my Lord.... I want to know Christ and the power of His resurrection and the sharing of His sufferings by becoming like Him in His death, if somehow I may attain the resurrection from the dead. Not that I have already obtained this or have already reached the goal, but I press on to make it my own. Beloved, I do not consider that I have made it my own; but this one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the heavenly call of God in Christ Jesus. Let those of us then who are mature be of the same mind” (Philippians 3:8-15).

Yes, Lord. By the power of Your grace, by the moving of Your Spirit, at work within me, I embrace Your invitation to press on, to keep pressing in, to come to know You more -- more every day, more every way, morning by morning, moment by moment, on my journey through this life with You. As You are, so am I to be, so am I to become, on my journey through this world, where You use everything to draw me closer to You and make me more like You each day (1 John 4:17). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you come to know Jesus more every day, more ever way, as you pursue Him and embrace His invitation to you to hear Him, follow Him, and become more like Him by the power of His Spirit living in you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:
Messiah Ministries
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

Daily 
Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions and Spiritual Direction—
both in person and online by appointment.

September 24-26 
International Aglow Conference - Orlando, Florida.
Thank you so much for your prayers for us this past weekend! Wow, we heard Dutch Sheets and Lance Wallnau speak prophetic words of encouragement and life in our hearts and impart a fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit for our calling in this season! (So grateful for a generous donor who sent us there to be a part!)

September 27 Monday Afternoon (1:30 - 3:30)
September 28 Tuesday Night (6:00 - 8:00)
Teaching Freedom Equipping Class live in person every week as part of the Lord's discipleship strategy at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas 

All are welcome! Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

September 30
Preaching in Pakistan through our Monthly Internet Ministry
Each month we set up a projector screen in a different unreached village for our outdoor evangelistic outreach. I preach and minister, while Pastor Rizwan and Mehwish Fazal interpret the message live, join in prayer ministry, and follow up with discipleship. Thank you so much for every way you partner with us in prayer and to make this outreach ministry so possible and fruitful every month! God bless you!

October 3
Preaching the Sunday Services at the Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, TX
9:00 and 10:45 Live and by Livestream.

October 11
Filming in Kerrville for our new TV Ministry Episodes - Healing from the Inside Out with Tommy Hays

October 15-16
Come join us in Kerrville, TX for the Fire and Glory Conferenceled by my good friend Louada Raschke, sharing her powerful story of coming through the fire of cancer and set ablaze with the Holy Spirit! Frday Night to Saturday Noon, Oct 15-16, 2021. 

November 12-14
Preaching and Equipping for Prayer Ministry
at Grafton Methodist Church Harvest Festival 
near Dayton, Ohio.

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Afternoons
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 


Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Online Encounter for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: