Tuesday, September 28, 2021

“Arrayed in Holy Majesty” for the “Day of Battle” - September 28, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, September 28 - “Arrayed in Holy Majesty” for the “Day of Battle”

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As I look up to You with the eyes of my heart, help me begin my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. ...

“The Lord will extend Your mighty scepter from Zion; You will rule in the midst of Your enemies. Your troops will be willing on Your day of battle. Arrayed in holy majesty, from the womb of the dawn You will receive the dew of Your youth” (Psalm 110:2-3 from an older version of NIV).

This is a prophetic, Messianic Psalm written by King David about Jesus. And as the Body and Bride of Christ, it is also about us in this hour, with “the Spirit of Christ” in us (Romans 8:9).

This Scripture came to mind to me to me to confirm a prophetic word I believe You were speaking to my spirit during the worship time at the Aglow International Conference in Orlando last weekend. With two faithful men of God, Lance Wallnau and Dutch Sheets, speaking to us in the midst of deep worship and an international gathering of intercessors, the weekend seemed like a truly strategic, significant time for Aglow Ministries and for the Body and Bride of Christ in this hour. My wife, Rocio, and I were so blessed by one of our very generous ministry supporters to be sent to the conference with some dear friends and prayer warriors.

As we worshipped Sunday morning, before Dutch Sheets was to speak his final message, I heard a very strong word that I believe was from Your Spirit into my spirit: 

“My army will be an army arrayed in the beauty of My holiness and advancing in the power of My holiness”

This Scripture came to mind immediately from Your Written Word to confirm this spoken word from Psalm 110:

“The Lord will extend Your mighty scepter from Zion; You will rule in the midst of Your enemies. Your troops will be willing on Your day of battle. Arrayed in holy majesty, from the womb of the dawn You will receive the dew of Your youth” (Psalm 110:2-3 from the older NIV).

I strongly believe this was a specific word for Aglow, as she moves forward from this time of reset into her next assignment for advancing the Kingdom of God in these last days until the Lord returns. And it’s also a word to the Body and Bride of Christ, for all who You’ve called to press in to all You’re desiring to do through our lives and Your Church in these days. It’s about a calling to deeper holiness in our hearts so we can pray and proclaim the Word of the Lord through prophetic intercession with more power in our words than we’ve ever experienced before. But the holiness of the Lord being more intimately and powerfully manifested in our hearts is a key of the Kingdom of God You’re putting in our hands to unlock mighty gates of Your plans and purposes for this time through Your people (Matthew 16:18-19 and Matthew 18:18-20). This is part of “the beauty of holiness” (Psalm 110:3 KJV).

As I process this word, I believe You’re showing me this Scripture is an interpretation of tongues for a word in You gave me in spiritual tongues, during the prayer and worship Friday Night at the Conference (1 Corinthians 14:13; Jude 1:20).

Lance Wallnau was speaking about using our “warfare tongues” as the Holy Spirit leads us and releasing the power of the Lord through our words being prayed in the Spirit. The worship leader or Lance said something like “Be free to move around and pray in tongues, and especially praying in your warfare tongues as the Holy Spirit leads.”

Among other intercessors beginning to pray, I found myself aggressively pacing back and forth, from of end of the conference hall to the other, several times, on a path all across the front of the gathering between the platform and the first row. Other intercessors were walking and praying with me. I found myself praying very aggressively, as if fighting a battle with my words (the Lord’s words through me). On my last couple of passes in the front of the people, I found myself turning toward the people as I walked and prayed, lifting up my arms, like I was stirring up their spirits. I had the sense of being a general or commanding officer on a horse riding in the front of the troops before a great battle to inspire them and encourage them to arise and be courageous and brave as they charged into battle.

I now believe this was a declaration of the heart of Psalm 110 over Aglow International, and others in the Army of the Lord, taking our place in the Body and Bride of Christ as warriors in the Spirit, praying more aggressively, with more authority, charging into the battles before us as the Lord advances His Kingdom through us. And also praying from a place of deeper intimacy and holiness of heart, purified by the Fire of the Lord, than ever before.

Lord, throughout the Body and Bride of Christ, stir up our hearts, stir up our spirits in the Army of the Lord to take our place in prayer and intercession in this hour as never before. And at the same time, bring us to a place of deer intimacy and deep holiness of our hearts as never before. Your Kingdom come; Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you purified in the Fire of the Holy Spirit, sanctified by the washing of the water of the word of God in the beauty of holiness of heart and life, praying with greater power and authority by the Spirit of the Lord speaking through you, arrayed in holy majesty for the day of battle, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:
Messiah Ministries
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

Daily 
Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions and Spiritual Direction—
both in person and online by appointment.

September 24-26 - Thank you for your prayers!
International Aglow Conference - Orlando, Florida.
Thank you so much for your prayers for us this past weekend! Wow, we heard Dutch Sheets and Lance Wallnau speak prophetic words of encouragement and life in our hearts and impart a fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit for our calling in this season! (So grateful for a generous donor who sent us there to be a part!)

September 28
Teaching my Freedom Equipping Class live in person every week as part of the Lord's discipleship strategy at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Monday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

All are welcome! Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

September 30
Preaching in Pakistan through our Monthly Internet Ministry
Each month we set up a projector screen in a different unreached village for our outdoor evangelistic outreach. I preach and minister, while Pastor Rizwan and Mehwish Fazal interpret the message live, join in prayer ministry, and follow up with discipleship. Thank you so much for every way you partner with us in prayer and to make this outreach ministry so possible and fruitful every month! God bless you!

October 3
Preaching the Sunday Services at the Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, TX
9:00 and 10:45 Live and by Livestream.

October 11
Filming in Kerrville for our new TV Ministry Episodes - Healing from the Inside Out with Tommy Hays

October 15-16
Come join us in Kerrville, TX for the Fire and Glory Conferenceled by my good friend Louada Raschke, sharing her powerful story of coming through the fire of cancer and set ablaze with the Holy Spirit! Frday Night to Saturday Noon, Oct 15-16, 2021. 

October 28-30
Monthly School of the Prophets at MorningStar Ministries, Fort Mill, South Carolina.
I'm a member of the Fellowship of Ministries of MorningStar Ministries led by Rick Joyner.

November 12-14
Preaching and Equipping for Prayer Ministry
at Grafton Methodist Church Harvest Festival 
at St. Paris outside Dayton, Ohio.

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 


Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Online Encounter for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: