Thursday, September 23, 2021

“Bless the Lord, O My Soul!” - September 23, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, September 23 - “Bless the Lord, O My Soul!”

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Take me by the heart and lead me by Your Spirit into all You have for me today and all You desire to do through me today -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...

“Bless the Lord, O my soul,
    and all that is within me,
    bless His holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
    and do not forget all His benefits--
who forgives all your iniquity,
    who heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the Pit,
    who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
who satisfies you with good as long as you live
    so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s” (Psalm 103:1-5).

With the heart of David, moved by Your Spirit, I bless You, Lord, with all my soul and all is within me. I love You and I trust You. I remember You and all You’ve done in me and for me.

In Your mercy and love, You’ve forgiven me and healed me; You’ve redeemed me and renewed me. You’ve satisfied me with good; and at the same time, You keep moving within me to long for more -- more of You, more of Your Spirit, more of Your love, more of Your nature, more of Your power. You keep filling me with Your Spirit and crowning me with Your life.

So I bless You. I honor You. I worship and adore You. And I’m excited for You to come have Your way in me and through me today. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be filled with God's Spirit, rising up within your spirit to bless the Lord with all our soul and remember all He has done in you and all He desires to do through you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:
Messiah Ministries
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

Daily 
Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions and Spiritual Direction—
both in person and online by appointment.

September 24-26
International Aglow Conference - Orlando, Florida.

September 27 Monday Afternoon (1:30 - 3:30)
September 28 Tuesday Night (6:00 - 8:00)
Teaching Freedom Equipping Class live in person every week as part of the Lord's discipleship strategy at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas 

All are welcome! Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

September 30
Preaching in Pakistan through our Monthly Internet Ministry
Each month we set up a projector screen in a different unreached village for our outdoor evangelistic outreach. I preach and minister, while Pastor Rizwan and Mehwish Fazal interpret the message live, join in prayer ministry, and follow up with discipleship. Thank you so much for every way you partner with us in prayer and to make this outreach ministry so possible and fruitful every month! God bless you!

October 3
Preaching the Sunday Services at the Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, TX
9:00 and 10:45 Live and by Livestream.

October 11
Filming in Kerrville for our new TV Ministry Episodes - Healing from the Inside Out with Tommy Hays

October 15-16
Come join us in Kerrville, TX for the Fire and Glory Conferenceled by my good friend Louada Raschke, sharing her powerful story of coming through the fire of cancer and set ablaze with the Holy Spirit! Frday Night to Saturday Noon, Oct 15-16, 2021. 

November 12-14
Preaching and Equipping for Prayer Ministry
at Grafton Methodist Church Harvest Festival 
near Dayton, Ohio.

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Afternoons
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 


Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Online Encounter for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: