Friday, November 19, 2021

Blueprints of an Apostolic Prayer Center - November 19, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, November 19 - Blueprints of an Apostolic Prayer Center

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be Lord of my spirit, Lord of my soul, Lord of my body. Be Lord of my identity and Lord of my destiny. Be Lord of my gifting and calling and purpose. Be Lord of my relationships, Lord of my protection, Lord of my provision. Be Lord of my past, my present, and my future. Be Lord of all that I have and ever will have. Be Lord of all that I am and ever will be. Be “Lord of all!” (Acts 10:36) ...

Last night I had a dream about an apostolic prayer center. That’s the phrase that came to my heart as I woke up. I came out of a room where I had been praying and sensed all kinds of prayer taking place -- intercession for America and the nations of the world, strategic level spiritual warfare, prayers for healing and deliverance on every level of personal lives including past and future generations. I had a sense of teaching, equipping, and training. I thought of the many interrelationships that I have and how all could be connected. But most of all, everything in the atmosphere was saturated in love, worship, and faith. And though the atmosphere was intense with the mission at hand, I felt an empowering sense of joy.

“You show me the path of life.
    In Your Presence there is fullness of joy;
    in Your right hand are pleasures forevermore” (Psalm 16:11)

I remembered many words spoken to me about aspects of my calling, including some “blueprints” I would be shown. I don’t know yet if this is a picture of the desires of my own heart coming up to the surface in my sleep, or an idea of a dimension of the end-time Church, or something more specific for the fulfilment of my own calling and destiny in Christ along with those You’ve called me to come alongside for such a time as this. But I’m excited! And I got up early to write this down in prayer before I forgot it!

So now I entrust it all back into Your hands. “Apart from (You), I can do nothing” (John 15:5).

And I thank You, Lord, for the continuing fulfilment of Your Word spoken through the Prophet Joel and the Apostle Peter, now continuing to go forth today:

“In the last days it will be, God declares,
that I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh,
    and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions,
    and your old men shall dream dreams.
Even upon My slaves, both men and women,
    in those days I will pour out My Spirit;
        and they shall prophesy.
And I will show portents in the heaven above
    and signs on the earth below,
        blood, and fire, and smoky mist.
The sun shall be turned to darkness
    and the moon to blood,
        before the coming of the Lord’s great and glorious day.
Then everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved”
(Acts 2:17-21).

As I start my day, I’m excited to be chosen to be alive in these exciting but intense days, as we pray for “the coming of the Lord’s great and glorious day!” In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you you see and fulfill the blueprints the Lord puts on your heart (Jeremiah 29:11), all by the power of His grace moving in your life for His glory, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

Watch our Weekly Episodes of Healing From the Inside Out on our Messiah Ministries YouTube Channel:
More Episodes being added each week! Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

November 18-20
Attending School of the Prophets at MorningStar Ministries at Fort Mill, South Carolina.

January 27 to February 8, 2022
Ministry in Morelia, Mexico
Including 2 Freedom Encounter Weekends being planned

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleshipplan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Monday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: