Tuesday, November 23, 2021

“One” in the Great Love of God - November 23, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, November 23 - “One” in the Great Love of God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. You increase and I decrease, as I seek to surrender my will to Your will and my ways to Your ways -- as best as I can and all by Your grace. ...

Just before You went to the cross for every one of us, You prayed that we would be “one” with You and “one” with our Father, just as You and our Father are “one.” In words truly beyond our comprehension on this side of heaven, You prayed:

“As You have sent Me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, so that they also may be sanctified in truth.

I ask not only on behalf of these, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me through their word, that they may all be one. As you, Father, are in Me and I am in You, may they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You have sent Me. The glory that you have given Me I have given them, so that they may be one, as We are one, I in them and You in Me, that they may become completely one, so that the world may know that You have sent Me and have loved them even as You have loved Me. 

Father, I desire that those also, whom You have given Me, may be with Me where I am, to see My glory, which you have given Me because You loved Me before the foundation of the world.

Righteous Father, the world does not know You, but I know You; and these know that You have sent Me. I made Your name known to them, and I will make it known, so that the love with which You have loved Me may be in them, and I in them” (John 17:18-26).

The love of the Father united You to the Father as one. And You prayed for that same love of the Father to be in us, uniting us together with You and the Father as one. That oneness of unity in the love of God abiding in us is our witness to the world -- “so that the world may know” that the Father has sent His Son into the world, as that great love of God abides in our hearts (v. 23).

My Father God, dear Lord Jesus, give me Your grace to embrace the depths of this incomprehensible love. “God’s love was revealed among us in this way: God sent His only Son into the world so that we might live through Him” (1 John 4:9). You love us and love through us, as we live through You and You live through us -- abiding in the love You have for us. Lord, open the eyes of our hearts and even the eyes of the world to “See how great a love the Father has given us!” (1 John 3:1 NASB) In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be filled with the love of God -- the same love the Father has for His Son, Jesus -- as His witness through your life in our world, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

Watch our Weekly Episodes of Healing From the Inside Out on our Messiah Ministries YouTube Channel:
More Episodes being added each week! Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

December 2
Monthly Pakistan Outdoor Evangelistic Meeting through our Skype Internet Ministry
(Rescheduling from when our meeting and others were blocked last month from religious protests in the nation. Please keep us in prayer for planning).

December 16-18
Attending School of the Prophets at MorningStar Ministries at Fort Mill, South Carolina. (One weekend each month for 9 months)

January 27 to February 8, 2022
Ministry in Morelia, Mexico
Including 2 Freedom Encounter Weekends being planned

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleshipplan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Monday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: