Tuesday, April 12, 2022

O Risen One, Arise in Me! - April 12, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, April 12 - O Risen One, Arise in Me!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Arise in my heart, O Risen One. ...
 
As I listen for the leading of Your Spirit, I hear You writing a song of praise and proclamation on my heart:
 
Arise in me, O Risen One,
The One for whom all praises are sung.
 
Arise in me, O Living One,
Who conquered death and silenced its tongue.
 
Arise in me, Magnificent One,
The One by whom my victory’s won.
 
Arise in me, Everlasting One,
King of Glory and God’s own Son!
 
You conquered the grave in the power of Your name
You defeated death by the life of Your breath
You saved my soul to restore me to Your fold
You rule and reign that we will never be the same
 
Arise in me, O Risen One,
With Resurrection Life, O Victorious One!
 
Yes, Lord. Your Word comes to mind to seal this song of praise from my spirit:
 
“But God raised Him up, having freed Him from death, because it was impossible for Him to be held in its power” (Acts 2:24).
 
As You declared in victory to John as he heard Your Revelation and beheld Your resurrection:
 
“Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last, and the Living One. I was dead, and see, I am alive forever and ever; and I have the keys of Death and of Hades. Now write what you have seen, what is, and what is to take place after this” (Revelation 1:17-19).
 
Whatever takes place in our lives--now and after this--we need not fear, for the Living One is living in us; the Overcoming One is overcoming through us! You’re freed from the power of death and so are we, through the victory of Your cross and the glory of Your empty tomb!
 
O Risen One, come arise in me! In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be filled the resurrection power and life of the Risen One, arising in you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Please Keep us in Prayer for These
Messiah Ministries Events

April 12
Return from a Time of Rest away with Family. Thank you for your prayers, my friends! Glad to be back with you on my daily journey of prayer this morning Thank you for joining me on the journey!

April 12
Our Next Monthly Pakistan Outdoor Ministry Crusade through our Internet Ministry. Tuesday morning here and Tuesday night in Pakistan. Praying for Salvations, Healing, Deliverance, and Revival! Praising God for nearly 400 Salvations last month!

April 19-21
MorningStar Fellowship of Ministries Annual Retreat
at Fort Mill, South Carolina.

April 21-23
Attending monthly School of the Prophets equipping for ministry led by Chris Reed and Rick Joyner at MorningStar Ministries in Fort Mill, SC

April 24
Teaching Bill Loveless' Equipping Class on Ephesians at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas.
Bill Loveless | Christ is Life Ministries | christislifeministries.com

April 24
Healing Prayer Service at Coker United Methodist Church in San Antonio, Texas at 5:30, where we helped train and equip the prayer ministry team. All are welcome.

May 6
Spanish Healing Service with Refugees at Coker United Methodist Church in San Antonio at 7:00 PM. My wife Rocio will be speaking, ministering, and interpreting for me in Spanish.

May 19-20
Attending monthly School of the Prophets equipping for ministry led by Chris Reed and Rick Joyner at MorningStar Ministries in Fort Mill, SC

May 20-22
Moravian Falls, NC Retreat with Online Connect Group leaders of Morningstar Ministries.

June 3-4
Revival Meetings! At the Barn behind Yee Haw Ranch just outside Fredericksburg, Texas at 7:00 Friday and Saturday Nights. More details soon.

June 5
First Gathering for our School of Ministry Series in Lampasas, Texas for Inner Healing Prayer Ministry hosted by the Citywide Ministerial Association. Level 1 and Level 2 Training and Equipping Weekends to follow.

June 9-11
Spiritual Retreat for my Bridge Church Freedom Equipping Class at Mo Ranch. Current Students and Alumni Welcome!
Email me to sign up: TommyHays@Messiah-Ministries.org

July 7-8
Leading a Spiritual Retreat with South Texas Aglow Leadership at South Padre Island.

August 15-30
Planning our Next Ministry Trip to Central Mexico with Morelia House of Prayer and Rey de Reyes Iglesia!

Watch our Weekly Episodes of Healing From the Inside Out on our Messiah Ministries YouTube Channel:
More Episodes being added every month! Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Tuesday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: