Tuesday, April 26, 2022

“He Put A New Song in My Mouth” - April 26, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, April 26 - “He Put A New Song in My Mouth”
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You’re welcome in my heart and every moment of my day. ...
 
“He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord” (Psalm 40:3).
 
Here’s the new song You’ve put in my mouth, rising up from my heart to sing to You today -- singing in joy of all You’ve done and singing in faith of all You’re going to do:
 
My heart sings the songs of old.
My heart sings the stories told.
All I’ve seen of all You’ve done.
All the lives now changed and victories won.
 
My heart sings as days unfold.
My heart sings of all Your future holds.
All I’ve seen of all You’ve done.
All Your best is yet to come.
 
I sing Hallelujah!
I sing all Your praise!
I sing Hallelujah!
I sing to You all my days!
 
How could I stay silent?
How could I not sing?
Your joy and faith have filled me,
Overflowing with Your praise!
 
My heart sings the songs of old.
My heart sings the stories told.
All I’ve seen of all You’ve done.
All the lives now changed and victories won.
 
My heart sings as days unfold.
My heart sings of all Your future holds.
All I’ve seen of all You’ve done.
All Your best is yet to come.
 
Thank You, Lord! Praise You, Lord! I can sing a new song to You because You’re always singing over me (Zephaniah 3:17). I can sing today of all You’ll do tomorrow because You’ve given me the Promise of Your Word to believe the best is yet to come:
 
“But as it is written:
 
‘Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him’”
(1 Corinthians 2:9, affirming Isaiah 64:4 NKJV).
 
That’s why my heart sings a new song to You today. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may the Lord put a new song in your mouth, with you heart overflowing with His joy and faith, trusting in Him and that His best for you is yet to come, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Please Keep us in Prayer for These
Messiah Ministries Events

Pakistan Ministry Praise Report from our April Outdoor Event!
From our Ministry Partner there, Pastor Rizwan and Mehwish Fazal: "Good Morning Sir! Thanks very much to share Powerful Word of God. Thank the Lord 258 Souls are Saved and 14 Persons are Healed. One man had stones into his gall bladder but after by your Crusade Prayer he went to doctor with reports so no more stones. One woman’s fingers were curved but after Prayer her fingers are straight now!"

Friends, we praise God for all He has done! And we thank you for all your prayers and support for us, where we try to go to a new village in Pakistan each month, set up a screen and I share a message through the internet while Pastor Rizwan, his wife, and team, translate the message and prayers live and then follow up with ministry and discipleship. We're amazed to see all that God is doing each month with His salvation, healing, deliverance, and revival in Pakistan and everywhere the Lord is moving in these exciting days of His glory!

“This good news of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the world, as a testimony to all the nations; and then the end will come!” (Mathew 24:14)

May 6
Spanish Healing Service with Refugees at Coker United Methodist Church in San Antonio at 7:00 PM. My wife Rocio will be speaking, ministering, and interpreting for me in Spanish, along with Coker's Spanish Ministries Pastor David Blanco.

May 12-14
Attending monthly School of the Prophets equipping for ministry led by Chris Reed and Rick Joyner at MorningStar Ministries in Fort Mill, SC. This month will be our graduation with prayers of impartation and anointing!

May 20-22
Moravian Falls, NC Retreat with Online Connect Group leaders of Morningstar Ministries.

June 3-4
Revival at the Barn!
I'll be preaching at the Barn behind Yee Haw Ranch on Hwy 290 just east of Fredericksburg, Texas at 6:00 Friday and Saturday Nights. All are welcome! Spread the Word!

June 5
First Gathering for our School of Ministry Series in Lampasas, Texas for Inner Healing & Deliverance Prayer Ministry hosted by the Citywide ministerial association in Lampasas. Level 1 and Level 2 Training and Equipping Weekends to follow.

June 9-11
Spiritual Retreat for my Bridge Church Freedom Equipping Class at Mo Ranch. Current Students and Alumni Welcome!
Email me to sign up: TommyHays@Messiah-Ministries.org

July 7-8
Leading a Spiritual Retreat with South Texas Aglow Leadership at South Padre Island.

August 18-29
Planning our Next Ministry Trip to Central Mexico with Morelia House of Prayer and Rey de Reyes Iglesia!

Watch our Weekly Episodes of Healing From the Inside Out on our Messiah Ministries YouTube Channel:
More Episodes being added every month! Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Tuesday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: