Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Don’t Fear the Fire, for The Lord is With You - April 13, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, April 13 - Don’t Fear the Fire, for The Lord is With You
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. My Rock and Refuge, Healer and Deliverer, Strong Tower and Merciful Savior, I call on Your name and trust in Your grace to begin my day in communion with You. ...
 
As I turn to You, my thoughts also turn to my mom, along with my stepfather, brother and dear friends who live in the mountains of Ruidoso, New Mexico, where a raging fire is burning out of control up the canyon less than two miles from where they live. ...
 
Lord, stretch out Your hand of protection over them and send forth Your Spirit to guide them in what to do and where to go, with their hope and trust in You.
 
As decisions are made and actions are taken on the ground in that place, I can take my place in the Spirit in prayer to pray the promises of God from the Word of God over them all. As I seek Your guidance in how to pray, this Word from Isaiah 43 comes to mind. As You spoke it to give hope to Your people in Israel for the challenges of their day, I pray it to give peace to Your people in Ruidoso today:
 
“But now thus says the Lord,
    He who created you, O Jacob,
    He who formed you, O Israel:
Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
    I have called you by name, you are Mine.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
    and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you;
when you walk through fire you shall not be burned,
    and the flame shall not consume you.
For I am the Lord your God,
    the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
I give Egypt as your ransom,
    Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you.
Because you are precious in My sight,
    and honored, and I love you,
I give people in return for you,
    nations in exchange for your life.
Do not fear, for I am with you;
    I will bring your offspring from the east,
    and from the west I will gather you;
I will say to the north, ‘Give them up,’
    and to the south, ‘Do not withhold;
bring My sons from far away
    and My daughters from the end of the earth--
everyone who is called by My name,
    whom I created for My glory,
    whom I formed and made” (Isaiah 43:1-7).
 
That’s the Word on which I stand today--standing in my spirit in faith, bowing on my knees in prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be filled with faith and peace, trusting in the Lord and His love for you through whatever fires or waters or rivers you're passing through on your journey of faith, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Please Keep us in Prayer for These
Messiah Ministries Events

April 12- Pakistan Ministry. Thank you for your prayers! We are excited to hear the reports our Outdoor Ministry Crusade through our Internet Ministry from yesterday. We had a good turn out and no technical problems. Praying for Salvations, Healing, Deliverance, and Revival.

April 19-21
MorningStar Fellowship of Ministries Annual Retreat
at Fort Mill, South Carolina.

April 21-23
Attending monthly School of the Prophets equipping for ministry led by Chris Reed and Rick Joyner at MorningStar Ministries in Fort Mill, SC

April 24
Teaching Bill Loveless' Equipping Class on Ephesians at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas.
Bill Loveless | Christ is Life Ministries | christislifeministries.com

April 24
Healing Prayer Service at Coker United Methodist Church in San Antonio, Texas at 5:30, where we helped train and equip the prayer ministry team. All are welcome.

May 6
Spanish Healing Service with Refugees at Coker United Methodist Church in San Antonio at 7:00 PM. My wife Rocio will be speaking, ministering, and interpreting for me in Spanish.

May 19-20
Attending monthly School of the Prophets equipping for ministry led by Chris Reed and Rick Joyner at MorningStar Ministries in Fort Mill, SC

May 20-22
Moravian Falls, NC Retreat with Online Connect Group leaders of Morningstar Ministries.

June 3-4
Revival Meetings! At the Barn behind Yee Haw Ranch just outside Fredericksburg, Texas at 7:00 Friday and Saturday Nights. More details soon.

June 5
First Gathering for our School of Ministry Series in Lampasas, Texas for Inner Healing Prayer Ministry hosted by the Citywide Ministerial Association. Level 1 and Level 2 Training and Equipping Weekends to follow.

June 9-11
Spiritual Retreat for my Bridge Church Freedom Equipping Class at Mo Ranch. Current Students and Alumni Welcome!
Email me to sign up: TommyHays@Messiah-Ministries.org

July 7-8
Leading a Spiritual Retreat with South Texas Aglow Leadership at South Padre Island.

August 15-30
Planning our Next Ministry Trip to Central Mexico with Morelia House of Prayer and Rey de Reyes Iglesia!

Watch our Weekly Episodes of Healing From the Inside Out on our Messiah Ministries YouTube Channel:
More Episodes being added every month! Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Tuesday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: